Md. Tariq Hasan
M. E. (Dept. of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, South Korea)
B.Sc. Engg. (ECE discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh)
VLSI, SoC Design,
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
Publication in Journals
- Md. Tariq Hasan and GoangSeog Choi, “A LT Codec Architecture with an Efficient Degree Generator and New Permutation Technique”, Journal of the Korea Society of Digital Industry and Information Management, Volume 10, Issue 4, 2014, pp.117-125.
- Md. Tariq Hasan and GoangSeog Choi, “A DPLL with Modified Phase Frequency Detector to Reduce Lock Time”, Journal of The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol. 50, NO. 10, October 2013.
- Md. Maniruzzaman, S. M. Shamsul Alam, Md. Shamim Ahsan, Md. Tariq Hasan and A. K. M. Ahsanul Haque, (2007, June). Adhession of Copper with Diffusion Barrier Layer for Copper interconnection. Khulna University Studies, 8(1): 43-48, 2007.
- Kazi Mahmud Hasan; Md. Tariq Hasan; S.H. Shah Newaz; Abdullah-Al-Nahid; Md. Shamim Ahsan, “Design and Development of an Autonomous Pesticides Spraying Agricultural Drone”, 2020 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 5-7 June 2020, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Md. Mashrur Arifin; Md. Tariq Hasan; Md. Tarikul Islam; Md. Almahmud Hasan; Himadri Shekhar Mondal, “Design and Implementation of High Performance Parallel CRC Architecture for Advanced Data Communication”, 2019 4th International Conference on Electrical Information and Communication Technology (EICT), 20-22 Dec. 2019, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- Chyon Bhattachargee, Niloy Sikder, Tariq Hasan, Abdullah-Al Nahid, “Finger Movement Classification Based on Statistical and Frequency Features Extracted from Surface EMG Signals”, International Conference on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Materials and Electronic Engineering (IC4ME2-2019), July 11~12, 2019, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Bulbul A.AM., Hasan M.T., Kadir M.I., Hossain M.M., Nahid A.A., Hasan M.N., “High-Capacity Downlink for Millimeter Wave Communication Network Architecture”, Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 814. Springer, Singapore, 02 September 2018.
- Himadri Shekhar Mondal; Md. Tariq Hasan; Md. Bellal Hossain; Rajib Mandal, “Improving Reliable Cloud Computing Environment using Fuzzy Logic” 2017 20th International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 22-24 December, 2017.
- Himadri Shekhar Mondal; Md. Tariq Hasan; Md. Bellal Hossain; Md. Ekhlasur Rahaman; Rabita Hasan “Enhancing Secure Cloud Computing Environment by Detecting DDoS Attack Using Fuzzy Logic” 2017 3rd International Conference on Electrical Information and Communication Technology (EICT), 7-9 December 2017, Khulna, Bangladesh
- Himadri Shekhar Mondal; Md. Tariq Hasan; Taposh Kumar Karmokar; Shamlendu Sarker “Improving Quality of Service in Cloud Computing Architecture using Fuzzy Logic” Proceedings of the 2017 4th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 28-30 September, 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Md. Tariq Hasan and GoangSeog Choi, “Matrix Based Decoding Algorithm to Avoid Decoding Failure of LT Code”, International Conference on Green and Human Information Technology (ICGHIT) 2014, Feb 12, 2014.
- AjitJha, Md. Sohel Mahmud Sher, S. M. Shamsul Alam, Md. Tariq Hasan and Md. Mizanur Rahman, Reduction of Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) in Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM): A Novel Approach Based on Clipping and Amplification. 4th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology, pp: 921 – 926, Seoul, South Korea, 24-26 Nov. 2009
- Ali, M.Y.; Alam, S.M.S.; Sher, M.S.M.; Hasan, M.T.; Rahman, M.M., Performance Analysis of OFDM in Wireless Communication. 4th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology, pp: 903 – 906, Seoul, South Korea, 24-26 Nov. 2009.