Computer Science and Engineering Discipline Khulna University Khulna-9208, Bangladesh
- M.Sc., in Computer Science from University of Ottawa, Canada.
- B.Sc (Engg), in Computer Science and Engineering from Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- Social Network data analysis
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
16. Aysha Akther, Md. Shymon Islam, Hafsa Sultana, A.K.Z Rasel Rahman, Sujana Saha, Kazi Masudul Alam and Rameswar Debnath. "Compilation, Analysis and Application of a Comprehensive Bangla Corpus KUMono". In IEEE Access, 2022. Volume 10, PP 79999-80014, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3195236
15. Aysha Akther and Rameswar Debnath. "Automated Speech-to-Text Conversion Systems in Bangla Language: A Systematic Literature Review". In International Conference on STEM and the Fourth Industrial Revolution 2022( ICSTEM4IR 2022 )
14. Shagoto Rahman, Sabia Khatun Mithila, Aysha Akther, and Kazi Masudul Alam, "An Empirical Study of Machine Learning-based Bangla News Classification Methods", In 2021 12th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2021
13. Kazi Masudul Alam, J.M.Ashfiqur Rahman, Anisha Tasnim, Aysha Akther, “A Blockchain-based Land Title Management System for Bangladesh”, Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, Elsevier, 2020, Impact Factor 13.473
12. Kazi Masudul Alam, Md. Tanvir Hossain Hemel, S.M. Muhaiminul Islam, Aysha Akther, Bangla News Trend Observation using LDA Based Topic Modeling, In 2020 23rd International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), IEEE, 2020
11. Saimum Islam, Md Abdul Lotif, Aysha Akther, and Kazi Masudul Alam, "BNNet: Towards A Comprehensive Bangla WordNet", In 2020 23rd International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), IEEE, 2020
10. Mazhar Ibna Zahur, Md Saidur Rahman, Aysha Akther, and Kazi Masudul Alam. "An IoT Based Green Waste Management System For Bangladesh." In 2019 International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2019
9. Al Amin, Imran Hossain, Aysha Akther, and Kazi Masudul Alam. "Bengali VADER: A Sentiment Analysis Approach Using Modified VADER" In 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2019.
8. Alam, Kazi Masudul, Md Masum Moral, Kazi Shah Nawaz Ripon, Binayak Ray, and Aysha Akther. "Applying Online-Based Publisher-Subscriber Network to Distribute Notice in Academic Institutions of Bangladesh." In 2018 21st International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018
7. Rahatara Ferdousi, Md Helaluddin, Aysha Akther, and Kazi Masudul Alam. "An empirical study of CoAP based service discovery methods for constrained IoT networks using Cooja simulator", In 20th IEEE International Conference of Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2017, 1-6
6. Aysha Akther, Kazi Masudul Alam, Heung-Nam Kim, and Abdulmotaleb El Saddik. "Social network and user context assisted personalization for recommender systems." In Innovations in Information Technology (IIT), 2012 International Conference on, pp. 95-100. IEEE, 2012.
5. Aysha Akther, Heung-Nam Kim, Majdi Rawashdeh, and Abdulmotaleb El Saddik." Applying Latent Semantic Analysis to Tag-Based Community Recommendations". In Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 7310. pp. 1- 12. Springer (2012).
4. Kazi Masudul Alam, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik, S Hardy, and Aysha Akther. "Sms text based affective haptic application" In Proceedings of Virtual Reality International Conference (VIRC 2011)
3. Aysha Akther, Kazi Masudul Alam and Md. Sirajum Munir, “A New Sorting Algorithm Based On Number Counting”, 2nd International Conference on Engineering Education for Sustainable Development (ICCESD), 2009
2. Aysha Akther, Kazi Masudul Alam and Bidisha Huq, “An Improved Segmented Display Model for English Alphabet and Bengali Digits”, 2nd International Conference on Engineering Education for Sustainable Development (ICEESD), 2009
1. Aysha Akther, Kazi Shah Newaz Ripon, and Kazi Masudul Alam. “DOT: A New Distributed Data Management System”, 2nd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICICT), 2007