Room No. 3148, Ground Floor, Kabi Jibanananda Das Academic Building (Academic Building-3). Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna 9208, Bangladesh
MBA in HRM, University of Dhaka
BBA in Management, University of Dhaka
Compensation and Benefits
Workplace Health & Safety
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
1. Hossen, M., Islam, S. and Tarafdar, P. (2022). The Ways HR Professionals are Making Their Contributions in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 30(7).
2. Tarafdar, P., Karmoker, K., & Akter, S. (2021). Effects of Fringe Benefits on Employee Loyalty: A Study on University Teachers in Khulna City of Bangladesh. Business and Management Research, 10 (3), 1-10.
3. Islam, S., Tarafdar, P. and Amin, M. (2018). Tertiary Level Business and Management Education in Bangladesh: Current Status, Existing Specializations, Prospective Areas, and Future Route to Excellence. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), 8(10).
4. Karmoker, K., Haque, M., Islam, S. and Tarafdar, P. (2018). Satisfaction Level of Credit Card Holders in Khulna City of Bangladesh. European Journal of Business and Management, 10(35).
5. Ghosh, P., Khatun, M. and Tarafdar, P. (2018). Bankruptcy Via Earning Volatility: Does it Integrate in Financial Institutions? Asian Economic and Financial Review, 8(1), pp.52-62.
6. Ahmed, M., Tarafdar, P. and Rani, S. (2017). Human Resource Management Practices in the Health Care Sector-A Study on the Private Clinics in Khulna City. Knowledge for Enlightenment: A Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN 2520-0550 Vol. 1, Issue 1, March 2017.