Law Discipline, Khulna University
Md. Tarik Morshed
Md. Tarik Morshed obtained his LLM in Human Rights Law and LLB from University of Dhaka. Prior to joining the Discipline, he held research assistant-ships in several research projects on transnational organized crime, migrant rights and the rights of marginalized communities. He also attended various training on refugee rights, practical legal education and pedagogical skills. His primary research interest revolves around constitutional theory and human rights law. He can be reached at email@example.com
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, Master of Laws (LLM) in Human Rights Law
• Studied International Human Rights Law; International Humanitarian Law; International Laws on Refugees, Migrants and Stateless Persons; Human Rights and Development; and Comparative Constitutional Law.
• Completed research monograph titled ‘Use of International Law in Interpreting Constitutional Rights in Bangladesh, India and the USA: A Comparative Study of Judicial Trends’.
University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
• Studied Public International Law, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Labour Law, Environmental Law and Criminology, among other courses.
International human rights law, international refugee law, and constitutional rights.
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
04 September 2018-16 January 2021
Law Discipline, Khulna University, Lecturer
• Conducted Human Rights Law, Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence undergraduate courses.
• Supervised undergraduate research papers on constitutional rights, human rights, and refugee law.
• Coordinated co-curricular activities, including international mooting, debating and student journal.
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
1. Morshed, Md. Tarik, Sultana, Tania ‘Arrest and Detention of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Bangladesh: A Critique from Human Rights Perspective’ (2021) 3 Jagannath University Journal of Law 1.
2. Morshed, Md. Tarik, ‘Establishment of a Court of Human Rights in Asia: Prospects and Challenges' (Accepted 2021) 13:2 Islamic University Journal of Law.