M.Sc. (Thesis) in Inorganic Chemistry, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
B.Sc. (Thesis) in Chemistry, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
6. Razia Sultana Brishti, Rumpa Kundu, Md. Ahsan Habib, Mosummath Hosna Ara, “Adsorption of iron(III) from aqueous solution onto activated carbon of a natural source: Bombax ceiba fruit shell” Results in Chemistry, 5, 2023.
5. Tisa Rani Saha, Md. Abu Rayhan Khan, Rumpa Kundu, Jannatul Naime, Kaykobad Md Rezaul Karim, Mosummath Hosna Ara, "Heavy metal contaminations of soil in waste dumping and non-dumping sites in Khulna: human health risk assessment" Results in Chemistry, 4, 2022.
4. Samsun Nahar Moon, Jannatul Naime, Mosummath Hosna Ara, A.B.M. Nazmul Islam, Rumpa Kundu, Kaykobad Md Rezaul Karim, “Fatty acids profile and phytochemical activity of Borassus flabellifer and Nypa fruticans mesocarp oil in Bangladesh” Bioresource Technology Reports, 12, 2020.
3. Rumpa Kundu, Chandramoni Biswas, Jamil Ahmed, Jannatul Naime and Mosummath Hosna Ara, “A study on the adsorption of cadmium(II) from aqueous solution onto activated carbon originated from Bombax ceiba fruit shell” Journal of Chemical Health Risks,10(4):243-252,2020.
2. Rumpa Kundu and Mosummath Hosna Ara,“Assessing the effect of jute retting on pH and dissolved oxygen of river water: a case study on Chitra river, Bangladesh” IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 13(12): 63-66, 2019.
1. Rumpa Kundu and Mosummath Hosna Ara," Irrigation water quality assessment of Chitra River, Southwest Bangladesh" Journal of Geoscience and Environment Protection, 7(4):175-191, 2019.