Kazi Murad Hossain
Kazi Murad Hossain
Name (Bangla): কাজী মুরাদ হোসেন
Blood Group: A+
Appointment Type: Permanent
Designation: Assistant Professor
He has successfully completed his Post-Graduation Diploma in Computer Science in 2016 from Bangladesh Institute of Management, Dhaka, Bangladesh. His core course of studies is Law and he has passed his Master of Laws (LL.M.) (2013) and Bachelor of Laws (LL.B. - Hons) (2012) from Department of Law, University of Rajshahi and secured 3rd position in both exam.
1. Internet Law Specially interaction between Internet and Society
2. International Human Rights Law
3. International Environmental Law
4. Climate Change and Sustainable Development and
5. Intellectual Property Law
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
a. Examples of EXPERIENCE AT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
1. Paper titled “An Appraisal on the Climate Change Response Legislation of Bangladesh: Search for a Sustainable Development Strategy” presented at the First International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences organized by Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU), Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh. The event was scheduled on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15, 2022 on JKKNIU campus.
2. Delivered a speech as a Resource Person on “Revisiting Access to Justice: Do Power and Technology Matter?” as the Plenary Speaker in the Plenary Session I of the Two-Day International Conference (Online) on “Dimensions of Access to Justice in the Contemporary World” organised by Department of Law, Bankura University, West Bengal, India in association with Aequitas Victoria Research Centre, Bihar, India on 23rd and 24th July, 2022.
b. Examples of Teaching Experiences:
Kazi Murad Hossain is currently working as an Assistant Professor at Law Discipline in Khulna University, Bangladesh. He has joined in Khulna University as Lecturer on 04 September 2018. Before joining here, he worked as a lecturer in Department of Law, Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) and Department of Law and Human Rights, University of Asia Pacific, Dhaka. He began his career as a Lecturer at Department of Law and Justice of The People’s University of Bangladesh on 17th January 2015.
Experience as Adjunct Faculty:
I have also worked at the Department of Law and Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the North Western University, Khulna, Bangladesh as an adjunct faculty.
c. Examples of REVIEWER FOR JOURNALS:
1. Child Abuse Review
d. Examples of THESES SUPERVISION:
Undergraduate: 07 (completed: 03, Running: 04)
Graduate: 01 (Completed: 00, running: 01)
e. Examples of COURSES,TRAINING and WORKSHOP
Participate in many Courses, Training programmes, Workshop, Seminar and webinars . Few examples of them are:
ü Course on Foundation Training for University Teachers conducted by the Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University with support from the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh during 01 to 27 March, 2020 at Mymensingh.
ü Three Day Training on Teaching Learning and Assessment (Module -II). Arranged by Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), Khulna University. Held from 16 to 18 April 2019 at Khulna.
ü Three Day Training on Teaching Learning and Assessment (Module -I). Arranged by Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL), Khulna University. Held 04-05 January 2019 at Khulna.
ü Training Programme on “Bangladesh’s Graduation from the LDC Group: Challenges and Promises”. Arranged by Center for Microfinance and Development, University of Dhaka and Ministry of Commerce, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Held from March 21-22 and April 25, 2018 at Dhaka.
ü “Training Programme on WTO Antidumping Agreement and Regional Perspective”. Arranged by Center for Microfinance and Development, University of Dhaka and Ministry of Commerce, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Held from February 26 to 28, 2018 at Dhaka.
ü Faculty Development Programme (FDP) Conducted by Office of the Evaluation Faculty and Curriculum Development (OEFCD) of Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) from 17 December 2017 to 31 December 2017.
ü Improving Learning and Teaching Skills (ILTS) arranged by University Of Asia Pacific (UAP). 9 days ( 3 hours per day )
Topic: Preparation Of Course Outlines, Object Based Education (OBE), Question Setting, Moderating, Scrutinizing, Using English In Class Room etc.
ü 2 days long Workshop on Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Designing arranged by UGC and IQAC, The People’s University of Bangladesh. 18-19 February 2017
Topic: Syllabus design, Curriculum design, Preparation of Lesson Plan, Teaching Methodology, Question Preparation etc.
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
a. Articles published in peer reviewed journals:
1. “Protection of Basic Human Rights of Street Children: Bangladesh Perspective” by Kazi Murad Hossain. Published in peer Reviewed International Journal named Commonwealth Law Review Journal, Ahmedabad, India. Volume 6, ISSN: 2581- 3382, September 2020.
2. “An Appraisal on Violation of Rights of Street Children by State Agency of Bangladesh: Searching for More Humane Living” by Md. Ahsan Kabir and Kazi Murad Hossain. Published in peer Reviewed International Journal named JKKNIU Journal of social Science of Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal , Maymenshingh, Bangladesh. Volume 1, Issue 1 & 2 ISSN 2521-3105, December 2016.
3. “Legal Frameworks Related To Street Involved Children: Global Scenario and Bangladesh” by Kazi Murad Hossain, Md. Ahsan Kabir and Nusrat Jahan Shaba. published in peer Reviewed International Journal named International Multidisciplinary Journal of Environment ( IMJE) of Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal , Maymenshingh, Bangladesh. Volume 2, Issue 1, ISSN 2518-0401 (Print), December 2016.
b. Forthcoming Articles will be published in peer reviewed journals :
1. “White-collar Cyber Crime in Bangladesh” by Kazi Murad Hossain will be published in Peer – reviewed Journal of Law (2019-2020) Volume 13 Number 2 (June 2020) with ISSN: 2523:1480 under the Faculty of Law, Islamic University Kushtia, Bangladesh.
2. “Revisiting the Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility of Children in Bangladesh through the Lens of International Human Rights Law” by Kazi Murad Hossain and Md. Ahsan Kabir will be published in the Journal of Nazrul University of Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal , Maymenshingh, Bangladesh. ISSN 2227-5940,