Md. Aminul Islam
- Art History
- Land Art
- Artist Ramkinkar Baij
- Paintings of Tagore
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|1||Necessity of Fine Arts Education in Higher Secondary Level: A case Study in Khulna Metropolitan Areas Institutes, Bangladesh||Principal Investigator||National|
- Associate Professor at Sculpture Discipline, Khulna University. (07.08.2022 to onwards)
- Assistant Professor at Sculpture Discipline, Khulna University (04.06.2017 to 06.08.2022).
- Lecturer at Sculpture Discipline, Khulna University (30.04.2015- 03.06.2017).
- Assistant Teacher (Art & Crafts), Natore Govt’ Boys High School, Natore (22.02.2010- 29.04.2015).
- Graphic Designer at Emotion Tech Ltd Dhaka (02 November 2009-01January 2010).
- Served as Assistant Provost at Khan Jahan Ali Hall, Khulna University (17.11.2019-16.11.2021).
- Served as Assistant Director of Student Affairs, Khulna University (13.11.2017-16.07.2018).
- Paramhansa Yogananda International Conference on Recent Trends in Interdisciplinary Research, 09-10 September 2019, Department of Visual Arts, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, India.
- International Conference on “Ibsen and Freedom of Speech & A Student Performance of Henrik Ibsen's A Doll's House” organized by English Discipline Khulna University (10-12 March 2017).
- “Learning by Sharing” organized by Architecture Discipline Khulna University (As a Facilitator in Studio Visit & Sharing Session, 27 February 2017).
- “Role of Arts in the Development of Society” organized by Sculpture Discipline Khulna University (24 January 2017).
Workshop and Training:
- Pattachitra Workshop organized by Sculpture Discipline, Khulna University (31 March- 02 April).
- 3959.11km2 Art Camp 2021, Bagerhat, Khulna organized by Chittagong Art club and Studio twenty 01 (18-20 March).
- A Workshop on "Are your online students engaged?" organized by IQAC, Khulna University and Institute for the Development of Online Learning. (17,19 & 21 January).
- Five days training programs on MIXED METHODS: RESEARCH DESIGN AND DATA ANALYSIS WITH SPSS AND NVIVO organized by Urban and Rural Planning Discipline, KU (9Jan-13 Jan.).
- Training on R-statistics organized by Khulna University Research Cell (16 February- 18 February).
- Workshop on Welded Metal Sculpture conducted by Sculptor Hamiduzzaman Khan organized by Sculpture Discipline Khulna University (23-25 January 2017).
- Induction for the Beginners organized by CETL Khulna University (25th February 2017).
- 2-day Training on Pedagogy Module II: Teaching, Learning &Assessment organized by CETL Khulna University (30-31 December 2016).
- Workshop on Project Proposal writing, UGC, Dhaka (17 December 2016)
- Training on Teaching and Learning of Faculty Members organized by BGE Discipline Khulna University (23-24 November 2016).
- Training on Teaching and Learning of Faculty Members organized by BGE Discipline Khulna University (23-24 August 2016).
- 3-day training on pedagogy Module I: Teaching and Learning organized by CETL & IQAC, Khulna University (11-13 June 2015).
- National Curriculum-2012 Dissemination Teacher Trainer Training organized by Secondary Education Sector Development Project (SESDP)and Curriculum Development Unit, National Curriculum & Text Book Board under Education Ministry of Bangladesh (26 June- 01 July 2013).
- Stephanie Quayle Workshop organized by British Council & Department of Fine Arts, Rajshahi University (28 February- 05 March 2008).
- Sculpture Oriented Workshop organized by Charu Shilpi Gosthy of Rajshahi University (25 June- 01 July 2005).
- 15th days Multimedia Workshop organized by Magic Image Rajshahi.
- Md. Aminul Islam, '' শিল্পী রামকিঙ্করের জলরং মাধ্যমে আঁকা চিত্রকর্মের স্বরূপ ও সিদ্ধি" রবীন্দ্র বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় পত্রিকা, সংখ্যাঃ ৪, বসন্ত ১৪২৮
- Md. Aminul Islam, "রবীন্দ্র-চিত্রকলার রঙরেখা ও ভাববৈচিত্র", রবীন্দ্র জার্নাল, VoL.51, NO.1, May 2017, ISSN 2477-1714
- Md. Aminul Islam, "Probabilities and Challenges of Land Art in Bangladesh" Emerging Trends in Art and Literature 2020 (ebook)1, p.77-86, ISBN 978-81-945576-0-9, Pratibha Spandan, Long View, Jutogh, Shimla 171008 Himachal Pradesh, India.
- MICROTOPIA International Art Fest 2021-2022 Bangladesh organized by Chittagong Art Club & Gallery Chitrak Dhaka (19-31 March 2022).
- A special sculpture exhibition Bongobondhu O Muktijuddho with the help of the Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh and Under the supervision of the Sculpture Department of Fine Arts Faculty, DU. (18-24 March)
- 5th National Sculpture Exhibition organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (29Nov.- 28 Dec.)
- 13th Art Exhibition & Competition of Shilpi Rashed Smiriti Parshad organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Dhaka (22th Nov.-29th Nov.2019)
- 23rd National Art Exhibition organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (1st-21st July 2019)
- Where is the story?! International Art Exhibition at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, India organized by Khoj Artist group (26-29 Dec. 2018).
- 4th National Sculpture Exhibition organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (9th May-7th June 2018)
- Start’18, International Celebration of Contemporary Sculpture organized by AMBASSADE DE FRANCE AU BANGLADESH, Alliance Francaise Chittagong & Chittagong University. (28 January 2018).
- 22nd National Art Exhibition Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (26 July-14 Aug. 2017).
- ART weekend organized by The Ambassadors of Denmark, German & Norway (21-22 July 2017).
- Phoenix of Langadu, A fundrising Exhibition for The victims of Langadu, Drik Gallery, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- “Dhatab Byanjona” A welded Metal Sculpture Exhibition, Fine Arts Gallery of Asiatic Society, Dhaka-1000.
- “Genocide 25th March 71” Art camp and Exhibition, Khulna University.
- An International Conference on “Ibsen and Freedom of Speech” oriented Art Exhibition organized by English Discipline Khulna University.