Dr. Md. Azizur Rahman
Dr. Md. Azizur Rahman is currently an Associate Professor at Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh. He earned his Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics from Peking University, Beijing, China, and holds a Master's and a Bachelor's degree from Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh. His research interest includes Artificial Intelligence, Combinatorial Optimization, Evolutionary Algorithms, Machine Learning, Differential Equations, Integral Equations, and Finite Element Analysis.
- Doctor of Natural Science (Ph.D.) in Applied Mathematics (2020), Department of Information and Computational Sciences, School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Applied Mathematics (2011), Mathematics Discipline, Science, Engineering and Technology School, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Mathematics (2008), Mathematics Discipline, Science, Engineering and Technology School, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh
- Artificial Intelligence
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Integral Equations
- Differential Equations
- Finite Element Analysis
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
1. Associate Professor, from June 14, 2021 to Present, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.
2. Assistant Professor, from August 14, 2016 to June 13, 2021, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.
3. Lecturer, from July 27, 2015 to August 13, 2016, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh.
4. Assistant Professor, from February 01, 2015 to July 26, 2015, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Lecturer, from October 10, 2011 to January 31, 2015, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
1. Md. Azizur Rahman, Ariful Islam, and Lasker Ershad Ali (2021) “Intelligent Route Construction Algorithm for Solving Traveling Salesman Problem”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 33-40. https://doi.org/10.22937/IJCSNS.2021.21.4.5
2. Md. Azizur Rahman, and Hasan Parvez (2021) “Repetitive Nearest Neighbor Based Simulated Annealing Search Optimization Algorithm for Traveling Salesman Problem”, Open Access Library Journal (OALibJ), Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 1-17. https://doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1107520
3. Biplab Madhu, Md. Azizur Rahman, Arnab Mukherjee, Md. Zahidul Islam, Raju Roy, and Lasker Ershad Ali (2021) “A Comparative Study of Support Vector Machine and Artificial Neural Network for Option Price Prediction”, Journal of Computer and Communications (JCC), Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 78-91. https://doi.org/10.4236/jcc.2021.95006
4. Md. Azizur Rahman, and Jinwen Ma (2019) “Probe Machine Based Optimization Approach for Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem”, In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Signal, Information and Data Processing (ICSIDP), IEEE Xplore, IEEE, pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSIDP47821.2019.9173199
5. Md. Azizur Rahman, and Jinwen Ma (2019) “Solving Symmetric and Asymmetric Traveling Salesman Problems Through Probe Machine with Local Search”, In: Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Intelligent Computing (ICIC), Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer, Vol. 11643, pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26763-6_1
6. Md. Azizur Rahman, and Jinwen Ma (2018) “ Probe Machine Based Consecutive Route Filtering Approach to Symmetric Travelling Salesman Problem”, In: Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Intelligence Science (ICIS), IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology (IFIPAICT), Springer, Vol. 539, pp. 378-387. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01313-4_41
7. M. K. Das, P. Biswas, A. Rahman, and S. F. Ahmmed (2016) “Numerical Study on Unsteady MHD Free Convection and Mass Transfer Flow Past a Vertical Flat Plate in Porous Medium, Chemical Reaction and Soret Effects”, Elixir Applied Mathematics, Elixir Appl. Math., Vol. 97, No. 8, pp. 42304-42311. https://www.elixirpublishers.com/articles/1472472520_97%20(2016)%2042304-42311.pdf
8. Md. Shafiqul Islam, Md. Bellal Hossain, and Md. Azizur Rahman (2015) “Numerical Approaches for Tenth and Twelfth Order Linear and Nonlinear Differential Equations”, British Journal of Mathematics and Computer Sciences (BJMCS), Vol. 5, No. 5, pp. 637-653. https://doi.org/10.9734/BJMCS/2015/13388
9. Md. Shahidul Islam, and Md. Azizur Rahman (2014) “Performance Analysis of Small Investors in the Capital Market of Bangladesh (A Case Study of Chittagong Stock Exchange [CSE])”, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development (JESD), Vol. 5, No. 26, pp. 102-116. https://iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEDS/article/view/17671
10. Md. Bellal Hossain, Md. Shafiqul Islam, and Md. Azizur Rahman (2014) “Numerical Solutions of Eleventh Order Boundary Value Problems Using Piecewise Polynomials”, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM), Vol. 10, No. 3 Ver. V, pp. 58-68. http://dx.doi.org/10.9790/5728-10355868
11. Md. Shafiqul Islam, and Md. Azizur Rahman (2013) “Solutions of Linear and Nonlinear Volterra Integral Equations Using Hermite and Chebyshev Polynomials”, International Journal of Computers and Technology (IJCT), Vol. 11, No. 8, pp. 2910-2920. https://doi.org/10.24297/ijct.v11i8.3010
12. Md. Azizur Rahman, and Md. Shafiqul Islam (2012) “Numerical Solutions of Volterra Integral Equations Using Legendre Polynomials”, GANIT: Journal of Bangladesh Mathematical Society, Vol. 32, pp. 29-35. https://doi.org/10.3329/ganit.v32i0.13643
13. M. A. Rahman, M. S. Islam, and M. M. Alam (2012) “Numerical Solutions of Volterra Integral Equations Using Laguerre Polynomials”, Journal of Scientific Research (JSR), Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 357-364. https://doi.org/10.3329/jsr.v4i2.9407