Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; with a suitable wide margin on one side of the A4-size paper; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
If the executive editor or handling editor finds the manuscripts satisfactory for forwarding to peer-review, the author(s) will have to fill out the Declaration and Copyright forms and submit those to the Executive Editor, KU Studies. Under this Declaration and Copyright agreement, authors have to declare that the submitted work hasnot been published anywhere or not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Once the manuscript is accepted, the copyright of the article will remain under the control of KU Studies. The published manuscript can be reproducible in any form of reproduction and KU Studies will not impose any restriction on the author’s personal freedom to use the article material in other works as KU Studies follow the open access license policy under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0). This license allows the distribution, use, and reproduction of any medium with proper citation of the original work as long as it is not for commercial purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.