email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
+8801723329305 or +8801517106705
Room No. 3111, Ground Floor, Kabi Jibanananda Das Academic Building (Academic Building-3). Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna 9208, Bangladesh
Kajol Karmoker is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University. He joined Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University as a Lecturer in 2017. Prior to this, he was a student of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University. He obtained both of his BBA and MBA degree from there.
# Assistant Provost of Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah Hall, Khulna University
# Executive Member of Khulna University Teachers Association, 2021
He normally teaches on the following courses:
HRM-1101 Introduction to Business
HRM-1207 Principles of Marketing
HRM-2107 Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Stat-2201 Advanced Statistics for Human Resource Management
HRM-2209 Human Resource Planning and Policy
HRM-3207 Career Planning and Development
HRM-5111 Marketing Management
HRM-5309 Research Methodology for Human Resource Management
He supervises the thesis work of undergraduate students. And he prefers to supervise the project in the following areas:
# Green Human Resource Management
# Employee Proenvironental Behavior
# Corporate Social Responsibility
Obtained MBA (Marketing) degree from Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh in 2016
Obtained BBA (Marketing) degree from Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh in 2013
His research interest includes Sustainable Human Resource Management, popularly known as Green HRM and its impact on employee proenvironental behavior which contributes to the protection of environment. Further, he works with the Corporate Social Responsibility and its effects on employee attitudes and environment. Tourists environmentally responsible behavior, an indispensable part of sustainable tourism development in the Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest in the world is his another favorite area of research. In the past, at an early stage of his research career, he has worked with the consumer behavior. And his work is often quantitative in nature.
Current Research Interests:
Green Human Resource Management
Employee Proenvironental Behavior
Corporate Social Responsibility
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|1||“Promoting Green Behavioral Intentions of the Tourists for the Growth of Sustainable Tourism Development in the Sundarbans of Bangladesh”|
Assistant Professor, Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh (February, 2019 to Present)
Lecturer, Human Resource Management Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh (January, 2017 to February, 2019)
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
1. Karmoker K. and Ahmed F. (2022). Promoting Green Behavioral Intentions of the Tourists for the Growth of Sustainable Tourism Development in the Sundarbans of Bangladesh. International Journal of Business and Management, 17 (1), 52-64.
2. Karmoker K., Kona F.A., Oyshi, A.H., & Yasmin, K.S. (2021). Effects of Green Human Resource Management on Employee Green Behavior: Moderating Role of Employee Environmental Knowledge. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy, 10(2), 64-80.
3. Karmoker K., Zaman Z. and Rahman S.N. (2021). Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Employee Loyalty: A Study on Multinational Companies (MNCs) in Bangladesh. Khulna University Studies, 18 (2), 45-58.
4. Tarafdar, P., Karmoker, K., & Akter, S. (2021). Effects of Fringe Benefits on Employee Loyalty: A Study on University Teachers in Khulna City of Bangladesh. Business and Management Research, 10 (3), 1-10.
5. Karmoker, K., Zannat, T., & Roy, B. (2020). Can Green HRM Practices Influence Hotel Employees’ Green Behavior? Evidence From Khulna City Hospitality Industry, Bangladesh. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 10 (4), 149-167.
6. Haque, M. E. and Karmoker, K. (2019). Factors Affecting Fashion Apparel Purchase Decision in Khulna City of Bangladesh. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Marketing, 6, 45-54.
7. Karmoker, K., Haque, M., Islam, S. and Tarafder, P. (2018). Satisfaction Level of Credit Card Holders in Khulna City of Bangladesh. European Journal of Business and Management, 10 (35), 46-51.
8. Karmoker, K. and Haque, E. (2018). Female Consumer Behavior towards Jewellery Products in Bangladesh: Evidence from Khulna City. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications (IJSRP), 8 (8), 714-723.
9. Karmoker, K. and Haque, M. (2018). Factors Influencing the Purchase Decision of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in the Rural Areas of Bangladesh: Evidence from Khulna District. Business Review: A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, 11 (1&2), 58-66.
10. Karmoker, K., Haque, M. and Uddin, R. (2016). Determinants of Purchasing Non Local Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Bangladesh: Evidence from Khulna City. Global Journal of Management and Business Research: E Marketing, 16 (5), 32-39.