Room No. 3496, Kobi Jibanananda Das academic building, Khulna University, Khulna-9208.
Asma Ul Husna (আসমা উল হুসনা)
Housing, Climate Change, Communication for Development, Solid Waste Management, Pediatric and Child Health.
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|1||Understanding differential climate change impacts among impoverished and disadvantaged households in coastal Bangladesh: A case study on Satkhira District|
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
1. Rahman, Md & Rahman, Md & Shakur, Shakif & Howlader, Md & Ashikuzzaman, Md & Husna, Asma & Khan, Bayezid. (2020). Risk factors of chronic childhood malnutrition: an analysis of the Bangladesh demographic and health survey 2014 data. Journal of Public Health. 10.1007/s10389-020-01281-4.
2. Kubra, Khadijatul & Hoque, Md & Hossen, Shaharior & Sharker, Rajib & Ali, Mir & Husna, M. Belal & Roy, Prosun & Hemal, Shahrear. (2020). Fish Drying and Socio-Economic Condition of Dried Fish Producers in the Coastal Region of Bangladesh. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research. 28. 182-192. 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2020.182.192.
3. Hasan, M. M. Husna, A. U., Rahman, M. A. and Alam, M. A. (2019). Community faecal sludge management strategy among urban slum people of Khulna city-Bangladesh. Journal of Science, Technology and Environment Informatics, 07(01), 489-499. Crossref: https://doi.org/10.18801/jstei.070119.51.
4. Trima,R.M, Razu.S.R and Husna, A.U.2018. “Sociodemographic and Organizational Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Khulna City of Bangladesh”. International Journal of Business, Social and Scientific Research. Volume 06, Issue 04 ISSN: 2309-7892 (Online) July - December 2018 ISSN: 2519-5530 (Print) Article no 21
5. Husna, A.U. and Rahman, Md.S. 2017. “Potentials of Rainwater Harvesting as an Alternative Water Supply System in Dhaka City”. Journal of Scientific Research and Reports, JSRR. Article no.JSRR.31866 ISSN 2320-0227.