Search By Term :
- 1st Year
- 2nd Year
- 3rd Year
- 4th Year
- Ius primis fabulas patrioque ut.
- Mel ad paulo salutatus democritum,
- omnesque officiis inciderint ex sea,
- At mei quis volutpat maiestatis.
- Tollit civibus partiendo pri an,
- tibique quaestio nam no.
- Id pro congue exerci abhorreant,
- natum efficiantur eam ea, an meliore recusabo cum.
- Usu cu lorem essent impedit
Introduction to Anthropology
- Introduction: Definition, Nature and Scope of Anthropology, Major Fields of Anthropology; Relations of Anthropology with Sociology, Psychology and History.
- Schools of Anthropology: Evolutionism, Functionalism and Diffusions.
- Research Methods of Social Anthropology: Survey Research, Observation, Case Study and Ethnography.
- Major Races of Mankind: Physical Features of Major Races, Race and Culture.
- Culture: Origin and Development of Culture, Ethnocentrism and Cultural Relativism, Acculturation and Social Change.
- Kinship: Kinship and Descent, Types and Functions of Kinship, Kinship Terminology.
- Economic Organizations: Property Ownership and Law of Inheritance in Archaic Societies, Food Gathering and Food Producing Economy, Shifting Cultivation, Exchange and Distribution-Reciprocity and Kula Ring.
- Political Organization: Forms of Political Organization in Archaic Societies, Origin of State-Theories of Morgan, Lowie and Childe.
- Religion and Beliefs: Origin of Religion; Magic, Science and Religion, Revitalization Movement, Shaman, Priest, Witch and Sorcerer.
Ember and Ember : Anthropology
Harris : Culture, People, Nature: An Introduction to General Anthropology
Haviland : Cultural Anthropology
Hoebel : Man in the Primitive World
Kroeber : Anthropology
- Anthropology and Modern World: Contemporary Problems and Current Issues of Anthropological Research.