Some of activities that are arranged by Mathematics Discipline, are given bellow:
The 7th and 8th A F Mujibur Rahman Foundation Gold Medal Awards-2018 for Excellence in Mathematics, 19 April 2018
MPL, Inter year cricket competition, 21 July 2017
- Inter debate competition, 26 July 2017
- Invited talk, given by Dr. S. M Ashrafur Rahman on “Modeling within host dynamics of L. Monocytogenes and understanding the dose response relation”, Post-doctoral researcher, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, York University, Toronto, Canada, 11 April 2017
- Seminar talk on “Applications of Mathematics and Opportunities in higher studies”, given by Dr. Ahad Ali, Lawrence Technological University, Michigan, USA, 9 March 2017
- F. Mujbur Rahman Foundation Gold Medal awards excellence in Mathematics, 25 January 2017.
- Inter year indoor games competition, 22 January 2017
- International Conference on Mathematics and Applications, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University , 23 December 2016
- 8th Khulna Zonal undergraduate Mathematics Olympiad, 9 December 2016
- Inter debate competition, 18 February 2016.
- Invited talk, given by, Dr. Anita Pal on “Applications of Graphs”, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal, India, 8 February, 2016
- 7th Khulna Zonal undergraduate Mathematics Olympiad, 4 December 2015
- Invited talk, given by, Dr. Samah A. M Ghanem on “Connection between Information theory and estimation theory in multiuser communications system”, Post-doctoral researcher, University of Porto, Portugal, 5 August 2015